Sunday, June 21, 2009

Finally it comes to an End


Hm.. What shoud i say here. About my feelings, the worlds seems like turning upside down right now. Nothing was going well. Everything just happen in a reverse way. I can say it feels like dying. In chinese say 生不如死. Although i had failed many times but for me this time seriously was the most serious one. Sometimes i will think is this a joke for me? Because my 21st birthday coming soon next month or maybe You will give me a big surprise soon. But i know it wont happen. That's my stupidity i can say. Haha! Im stupid. Funny! But its really over Man! Maybe time will be the best medicine for me. Of course when time goes on, i will feel much better. Yea its right but for now, time is not the medicine anymore. Phew.. It's hard to type anything now. To all my lovely readers, sorry to say that i wont do blogging anymore because of some factors. Maybe i wont blog for a while or maybe forever. Depends on the my recover rates. Oh ya! To "You", honestly i didn't hate u. And i still feel like wanna be your friend. So i think i still have the chance to be your friend ba? Okay. Stop! I think that's all i wanna say here. THE END.


7 comments:

  1. hey man~ like i always say...there's always a chance, it's never the end
    genki dasu de!!
    means cheer up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no gal so WHAT?
    life is better without them...
    u are a man...
    dun gv up bcos of all this SHIT...
    life is more than jz about LOVE...
    jz take care n stay strong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually i don't believe we can know someone very well in just 3 months. if u think u had done so, maybe u just know very well what she got along with u ONLY. although i don't even know what was the "process" u done with her. i think u should wait and what is the reaction of her. just wait and see. that's enough. if u do more, i think u are just asking for trouble. unless u can know more about her then only u can decide what u should do next. if u really desire a love story, then i think u should think first why u are thinking like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea.. I will try to be stronger man after this.. The importance is we learn from lesson rite? I will cheer up de.. Guys.. Think something to make me cheer up la.. maybe a big birthday party for me next month? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i say " i told you so de lahh "

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey now i only read your blog,last time quite bz so juz look over it only. although i dont know what was happened to u and your U but what to do is it already over..
    for me u awiz b a cheerful guy le ^^ be strong men =)
    btw wish u hav a new bright life in your future.
    cheer up n take care !!!
    -zhen-

    ReplyDelete