Saturday, July 11, 2009

Our precious gathering



It's been 1 year already i didn't see one of my buddies, Kelvin Koh. Now he is having his summer break so he came back here to enjoy his holidays. Actually beside Kelvin, Mr Ong used to be my best friend during form1 to form 3 time. But he moved to KL after form 3 and that made us seldom meet each others. Mr Ong, I guess this is the 2nd time i met you ba. Right? So of course, i won't miss any opportunities to find my buddies so i had organise a gathering with them. We went to Pavillion last Tues and we watched Transformers 2 2gether. Although this is the 2nd times i watched this movie but i guess i still can enjoy the movie but please don't 3rd time. If really watch again, i'll really vomit out! LOL! And happy 21th birthday to my buddy, Kelvin Koh. Wish you all the best in your upcoming years.

Mr Ong, Kelvin, Me

Mr Ong, Nicholas, Me

Presentation time. LOL

A Martini from my buddy

Photo of the day: A Sweet HUG

This is the (fong fei kei) ffk list: Tai, Lai, Nelson, Tze Ling
Hope you guys can really come out when Kelvin back to KL that time. Please spare some times to go for gathering together. Kelvin and I really can't wait for it.

3 comments: