Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kampar - Ipoh Trip


It's been long long time i didn't open my blog because busy of final exams last 2 weeks. But now i start having my long long holidays luu. But i need to say sorry to all my fancy because need you all to wait so long for my updates. Last Wednesday i went to Kampar, my very own hometown to visit my grandma because it's been 1 year already i didn't visit my grandparents. They became older a lot maybe i too long didn't visit them. Next time whenever i free, i must visit them often. Okay. Besides my grandparents, there's 1 more old friend i need to visit. She is my standard 5 classmates and you know what. Our friendship did last long for 10 years already. It's 10 years! Whoaa. So i quite appreciate my this old friend so no matter what, i will still take out some time to visit her de. She brought me to visit Ipoh few places including ' San Bao Dong' and many more. We ate dim sum as our breakfast then we pay a visit to those famous 'Dong'. After that, we went to Ipoh Parade for shopping and play few bowling games. And it's my first time i play bowling and i get 2 strikes streak.




Turtle Pond










Amitaufoo


See those rocks, so nice





1 comment: