Thursday, May 14, 2009

BacK to OLd LifE

Hulala. Last night i started to go out with my buddies to search some food that we missed a lot a lot. It's "Wok Tiek" time. Haha! It's the first outgoing for me after i came back Tawau. And of course the first gathering i had with my buddies. So sad that some of my friends haven't back yet. I really hope we'll have a real massive gathering with my old friend's gang and my form 6 gang. Here are some pictures of the food that we ordered last night :

CBA - You can't have this in KL

40 pieces of Tasty Wok Tiek and this is just the beginning

We add another 20 pieces after that
Sui Yien, u miss it leh.. Wahahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. i kill u man!!!
    when i go back i'm gonna eat til!!!!!!!!!!
    vomit with u all!!! wahahahha!!
    let's have a big gathering when we get back! yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete