Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mr BakeR

                            " Mud Chocolate Cheese Cake. "

The Secret Recipe ^^





Waiting for the machine to finish stiring




Looks yummy rite?


Baking time!!


There it is! Mud Choc Cheese Cake


Due to my carelessness, i burnt my fingers!! It's 150 celcius man!  So pain!


So red!


Thanks to my 'Xi Fu', the cake was finish successfully! 

If u guys wanna do some orders, please contact me ba. LOL! Hope my family and You will like the cake. I really did put full 100% efforts in it. And i'm happy because i can realise my 1st wish out of the three wishes. ^^

8 comments:

  1. whose the "You". you better spill the beans... wahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. to eevee: hm.. u ah.. might consider bout it ba.. ^^
    to clement: guess who's the one? LOL
    to jhun haw: yea babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH HOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~~
    thanks me man~ XD
    sorry for ur por finger
    he was super duper in pain ah~
    put toothpaste n kicap on his thumbs
    hahhaa THUMBS UP~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know wht i think? this whole baking thing reminds me of moral project. It looks like one to me, pic by pic, stepby step, with full description( well not in detailed). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! i still remember we need to do fake actions juz for taking photo.. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete